Yet again, another super busy weekend! I am just now getting around to Doodle Bugs Five for Friday Linky!
1. For one of my centers this past week I had my students come up with a word problem including decimals and make an Educreations video of it. It's a great app that you can create slideshows and videos on! They had to first come up with the setting, characters, and action to take place. Then they wrote the word problem. They had to find pictures on the internet to illustrate their video. Finally they put it together and then created it! The videos were awesome! Here is a pic of some of my girls narrating their videos!
2. I already wrote a blog about my new favorite app, Class Dojo, but I figured I would share it again! Class Dojo is a classroom behavior management app in which you can give and take away points for good or bad behavior. It is the best thing that has happened to me all year! If you haven't checked it out yet, go do it right now!
3. 43 days until Christmas! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I love everything about Christmas! Can't wait!
4. Today my mother, sister, husband and I took my daughter to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time! We had a blast! She, on the other hand, didn't exactly enjoy the super expensive pony ride or the carousel. We got some funny pictures of it though, so the tears were worth it! Here are a few good ones!
5. Last but not least, it's a THREE DAY WEEK! I am super excited about having two days off to lounge around with my baby girl and have some fun! YAY FALL BREAK!
Follow me on BlogLovin'!