Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Linky: Mathematical Monday!

I am linking up (late) with I Heart Recess for Mathematical Monday!  

I absolutely loved her post and I am super excited to try it sometime soon!  Definitely go check it out!

I want to show off some new task/scoot cards that I made over the weekend and our snow days!  You can find them HERE at my TpT Store!

First, my students have REALLY been struggling with adding and subtracting fractions.  It's not the adding and subtracting part, but it's finding equivalent fractions and then having to simplify.  Some of them have just been going into overdrive and completely shutting down. :-(  So I am hoping that doing these task cards in centers and math small groups instead of doing worksheets will help take some stress off.


Sorry that the stinkin' Smart Ink button is on there!



Again, sorry for the Smart Ink button!

Pick up these task/scoot cards HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Love your SCOOT cards! We just started this skill and I have put them in my shopping cart :)

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!