Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently July!

I literally cannot believe it's already July!  Where has the first half of summer gone?!  I guess it's time to link up with Farley for her Currently Linky Party!


Listening- The past 2 weeks or so my daughter has been refusing to go to sleep at night.  Now she is starting it with nap time and I have no idea what to do!  She has never done this before. It is super frustrating and super sad because I HATE listening to her whine, but I know she needs the rest. Oye.  #mommyproblems

Loving- I am in LOVE with my newest product on TpT, my Circle Paper Pack FREEBIE!  It has 12 images that can be used as digital or printed backgrounds for almost anything!  I am probably going to use them to make my next set of task cards!  Go check 'em out while they're free HERE!

Thinking- I am bringing a dessert to our 4th of July get-together this year and I am pretty stoked to spend some time on Pinterest looking for the perfect item to make!  I love desserts and fireworks!

Wanting- I want to make some time to pick up my book and do some serious reading because I really like it so far.  If you haven't read Reconstructing Amelia yet, I highly suggest it!

Needing- Don't we always have laundry and dishes to do?  It seems like those two chores take up so much time every day.  Today I might just leave it alone and do some reading!  After all, it's not going anywhere but my book is due back on Thursday! LOL!

4th Plans- Going to my husband's aunt's house to swim and eat scrumptious food!  I can't wait!

I love to read your comments!

Jamie
Life As I Know It

6 comments:

  1. I too love summer so I can get in some reading that never seems to happen during the school year. I am reading Orange is the New Black. Then, I will start watching the show, which I hear is great. I hear you about the laundry and dishes...they are never ending over here too. Enjoy your summer.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a two year old and I feel your pain!! I hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your little one decides to rest for you!!! That must be hard. I love your freebie that you shared. Thank you so much for that!! Have a a great 4th!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find something tasty for your dessert! The latest dessert I pinned, but have not tried yet is this Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream Pie... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/263390278182330412/
    Doesn't it look delicious!? Right now I am reading Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers. It is so good. I cannot put it down! :) I love to catch up on all the books on my list during summer. I am adding yours to my list. Happy July, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the cute paper freebie! Good luck with nap time. When my step-daughter was two years old, we would take her for a drive in the car and she would fall asleep. But I know. You don't want to drive around all afternoon.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is adorable - love the bokeh! I just found you through Farley's currently.
    Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!