Sunday, August 3, 2014

Currently and TpT SALE!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that I haven't blogged in 3 weeks!  
But it's even harder to believe that my summer is almost over!  

Better late than never to link up with Farley's Currently Linky!


Listening:  Our air conditioner has been on the fritz lately.  It has frozen up numerous times and got up to around 85 degrees in our house!  In the Oklahoma heat that is absolutely NO GOOD!  We had a really nice guy come out and service it and it's been working perfectly since then!  Thank you, Lord!

Loving/Thinking:  I created my first ever teacher binder this week!  It has way more pages than I thought and I am almost done with it!  I have a few more pages I need to add in and then I want to get it printed!

Wanting:  I desperately want to get into my school and get my classroom ready!  We are moving into a brand new building and it is not quite done yet.  In fact, we have no idea when we will be able to get in there. My coworkers and I are super frustrated but we know it will all happen in good time.  We may have to spend the first week back in our old building, so that will be crappy, but at least we will have a beautiful new building to look forward to!

Needing:  So, I had to have surgery this week to have a tumor on one of my parathyroid glands removed.  Long story short, I was producing 4x as much calcium as I should have been because of my tumor.  Now that it's removed my body is basically calcium starved and my limbs keep falling asleep!  Thank goodness it's not the painful needle-like feeling, but it's quite uncomfortable.  Hopefully my body will begin regulating calcium properly and my 'asleep' feeling will go away asap!

I am so conflicted about going back to school.  I love my summer and hanging out with my baby girl but I am super excited about going back to school, meeting my new students and seeing my friends every day!  Hopefully our first day back will be a great day since it's my birthday!


AND WHO ISN'T SUPER STOKED ABOUT THE TPT BTS SALE?!!??!?!



I have some great items for sale, such as a bunch of math task/scoot cards and a few other goodies!  







Go check it out and start buying! :-)

And to those of you who go back to school tomorrow, best of luck!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you via the Farley Currently linky party. Over here in England my holiday has only just begun and as a mum & teacher it's not really a holiday just a change of jobs really (more house work maintenance and planning/making resources based on new research I'm reading!!) From the sounds of it you've been coping with quite a lot on your plate so I do hope you feel better soon and get in to your new classroom - I'm sure it will be awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow A/C lover! Ha ha! Your blog is darling! I hope you're feeling better soon, and getting into that NEW room soon! Fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!