Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Recipe Roundup- Chicken Dishes!

Since I've been on maternity leave I have had plenty of time through out the day to sit around on Pinterest and ask myself "What in the world am I going to cook for dinner?"  I've pinned some super delicious recipes lately on my Food-Main Dishes board!


Here are my three favorite recipes that I've made the past few weeks, with links to their recipes! 

                                    One Dish Queso Chicken Bake from the Pinning Mama
Mexican food is my favorite food of all time, and this dish was delish!  Very easy to make and it hit the spot for my Mexican craving. You literally throw everything in the pyrex dish and then cook it! I highly suggest it for a busy weeknight dinner!

Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta from the Budget Savvy Diva
Chicken Parmesan is my very most favorite Italian meal so I just had to try this out! It was an excellent recipe, but next time I will definitely add some more sauce.  It was a little dry when I made it, but deliciously tasty nonetheless!


Cheesy Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
This was an instant family favorite! I couldn't believe how creamy and delicious this dish was.  It is a definite must try! I almost wanted to bust out some tortilla chips and eat it with chips! Lol!

Follow me on Pinterest for more awesome dishes to try out! I wish I was creative enough to create my own recipes, but why recreate the wheel when delicious recipes like these exist?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!