Friday, December 6, 2013

Five for Friday Linky & Recipe!!!!



This is my first Five for Friday in forever!  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her weekly linky that I have missed so much!



1.  I had an INCREDIBLE week with my students!  Something seems to have finally clicked with them and they realize that if they give a little, that I will as well!  We had so much fun!  I am still doing the app called Class Dojo with my class and they really love it.  Each time they earn 50 points they get to scan a QR Code that I created and it gives them a prize of some sort!  They love it and so do I!  I love me some Class Dojo!  If you haven't tried it out yet I highly encourage that you do so!




2.  Teacher's pay Teacher's!  I have made a couple new items this week and posted them!  I am really excited to get some of my hard work out there for other teachers to use!  Please check out my super cute and super cheap stuff in my store!  My Christmas Division Scoot is my favorite so far!  Here is a pic of it! 



3.  New Slow Cooker Recipe!  Today I wanted to make a delicious slow cooker chicken dish so I decided to try something new!  It is super simple and only takes a couple of ingredients!  My family LOVED it! Even my little girl!

Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
4 Chicken Breasts
1 package Taco Seasoning
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 can Rotel (drained)
1/2 cup Sour Cream
Tortillas

Place chicken breasts in crockpot.  Pour taco seasoning over chicken.  In a bowl, mix together cream of chicken and rotel.  Pour cream of chicken/rotel mixture over chicken.  Cook on high 4 hours.  After the 4 hours, shred chicken with with two forks, add sour cream, and mix gently.

Serve in a warm tortilla with a side of mexican rice for an easy, delicious meal!

It was seriously SOOOO delicious!





4.  TODAY WAS OUR FIRST SNOW DAY OF THE YEAR!  We got about 5 inches of snow, if not more!  My family had fun playing in the snow for a few minutes today!  Isn't she soooo adorable?!





5.  And finally, I got most of my Christmas shopping done this week!  I love the holidays, but gift buying certainly is a little stressful!  I can't wait to give them out!

Follow me on BlogLovin'!  
Check out my TpT store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!