Sunday, December 15, 2013

Five for Friday! (late, of course) 12-15-13


Good evening, all!  Linking up once again with Doodle Bugs Teaching 
for her Five for Friday linky party!  

1.  I am loving being on Teachers Pay Teachers!!!  It is seriously so much fun buying and making items to sell!  Please take a look at my newest product!  Winter Fraction Scoot!  It can also be used as a Math Center or as task cards on a document projector!




2.  Staff Christmas Party!  We had our staff Christmas party last night and it was awesome!  We had a great time eating at On The Border and then had an ugly sweater party afterwards!  Here is a pic of some of our ugly sweaters! (I'm the one in the snowman sweater!)



3.  5 days until CHRISTMAS BREAK!  We have Benchmark testing this upcoming week and I am absolutely not excited about it!  I really hope that my students try their very hardest!  This is kind of how I've been feeling...

4.  We had our PTA movie night this past Friday and it was a success!  The students appeared to be having a lot of fun and I know that the teachers had fun socializing as well!  I honestly work with some of the most fun people of all time!

5.  I am PUMPED for more Christmas parties and activities to come this upcoming week!  There is so much going on and so many fun things happening, but it is my hope that I keep in the forefront of my mind the real reason for the season.  Merry CHRISTmas!

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas sweaters! So cute. Our school holiday party was canceled because of a big snowstorm. :( The worst part was that it was an afternoon/late evening storm, so we didn't even get the day off. BOO! I'm a new follower- thanks for linking up on my Blogs by Grade. :)

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your party was cancelled! :-(
    Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!