Monday, August 3, 2015

BTS15 SALE!!!!

Today is a big day! I was finally able to get into my building to begin working this afternoon and its also the TpT Back to School Sale! My entire store is 28%!  And I was able to score some pretty sweet stuff from the sale myself!

Go check it out HERE!  

And my very favorite back to school item is my set of Share Chair Cards!  Perfect for building classroom community, morning meetings, time fillers, end of the day, etc.   


Here are the products I bought today! I'm super excited to use them!!!

Writing Process Posters



Scientific Method Posters

This HUGE writing prompt bundle!

And another HUGE product, this Early Finishers Task Card Set!

What goodies have you picked up at the BTS Sale?!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great items! I am still in the process of narrowing down my HUGE wishlist to items I just can't live without! It's hard to do!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found some terrific products! THANKS for linking up!!
    Karen :)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!