Friday, July 27, 2012

Mommy, Wife, Teacher, Cook...


BLOG?

I am reposting this from my previous blog that I started about a month ago.  I didn't like anything about the website I was using so I've decided to start using this one! 
Nowadays everyone seems to have a blog.  I’ve seen lots of blogs related to kids, cooking, teaching, etc. This will be about all of those.
I became a mommy on April 30th of this year.  So far it is the greatest thing I’ve ever experienced.  I never knew that the type of love I was feeling for Olivia was even possible…that such a love existed.  I am so blessed.  Yes, I had an epidural.  No, I didn’t breastfeed. Yes, Olivia has received her first round of vaccines.  I don’t care for all of the hype regarding the way I have chosen to bring my child into the world.  This is how I will travel my road…you can turn down whichever road you’d like, as long as you don’t lecture me about it!
I don’t know how I did it, but I bagged the greatest husband and father to my child that I could’ve ever dreamed of! I don’t deserve him but I thank God every day because I know that he created my husband just for me. It makes me realize how special I am to THE God that created the world and who looks after every person on it.  He took time to create a man who can deal with me. :-)
I LOVE to cook.  I cook dinner for my husband almost every single night. I will share my recipes on here because they are super delicious and you know you want to make them for your family! I rarely follow written recipes.  I usually will take a concept from a recipe and create my own from it.  That’s the way I like to do it and it usually turns out better than what I even imagined! 
This school year will be my third year as a teacher.  I could not imagine doing anything else with my life (besides being a stay at home mom, which is impossible).  I have created lots of cute things for my classroom that I will share on here that are very easy to make.  I have a true passion for teaching children in a way that they will remember what they have learned.  I am so lucky to be teaching where and with who I teach.  
I have no idea if anyone will even read this.  If not, I guess I will just use it as a journal about my life! Follow me and find out why I love my life so much! 
Mommy, Wife, Cook, Teacher…This is my life as I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!