Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Vacation Pics!


I have had a wonderful Christmas vacation!  I haven't done a whole lot but relaxing has been lots of fun! I've gotten to play with my daughter and spend time with my husband, which is always a good thing!  She got so many wonderful gifts and got to spend a bunches of time with her family, especially her little cousins that she just can't get enough of!

Now is the time I have to show off how adorable my daughter is!


We made yummy Christmas cookies!

We also made a super cute gingerbread house!

Here is one of her Christmas pics!

Here is the one we used on our Christmas cards!

She was obviously very excited to meet Santa!  Hahah!

Laying around relaxing and not having to focus on school has been wonderful.  I must admit that I am (almost) ready to get back into the swing of things, but I am already looking forward to Spring Break and Summer!  They will be here before we know it!

Just about the only productive thing I've done for school over the break is create a new item on TpT called 'Simplifying is Fun!'.  It is a board game that can be used during centers, for early finishers or really at any other time as well!  I will begin teaching fractions on Monday and I definitely plan on using this game to help reinforce the concept of simplifying fractions!

Here is a preview of it!  Please check it out at my TpT store!  

This is the game board!

These are a few of the cards for the game!
Go get it HERE!

I hope everyone's break has been as wonderful as mine!  Follow me on BlogLovin'!

1 comment:

  1. Loved looking at all your pictures, thanks for sharing!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!