Monday, June 8, 2015

40 Fridays!

It has been (about) 40 Fridays since I have even logged on to blogger!  
But I am finally back in the blogger-game!


I AM OUT OF SCHOOL FOR SUMMMMMEEERRRRRRRRRRR! 
I literally could not be happier!  I had by far the roughest year I could ever imagine.  Student behavior was awful and I found myself continually trying to connect with the boys in my class all year long with no success.  I truly felt like a failure most of the year, but I am ready to put last year in the past and start anew this upcoming school year!  Despite how hard it was, we had some good times as well!

Creating gas!
Created flotation devices to 'rescue us from Planet X'!
We made GAK!



Many times this past school year I needed to 'escape' my reality- so of course I picked up a good book to help me do it! Here are a few of my faves!  If you click on the book below it will take you to the Amazon review page!

This is an awesome book with a historical side that bounces you back and forth between past and present while a young girl fights to figure out a mystery she has uncovered about her own past!

Similar to Fifty Shades, but I liked it better.

This is a heart-wrenching book that will creep you out, give you the chills and keep you wanting more!  I'll never look at a flower the same way!

Incredible book!  I was so engaged in the story that I didn't want it to end!  Definitely check it out!

This is what I am currently reading.  This is the third book in the Callahan & McLane Series and I can't put it down!  I have read most of her books, including her Bone Secrets Series (LOVED IT!!!) and her Novella titled Veiled.



My best friend moved away last summer and she came back last week for a visit! I couldn't believe it had really been a year since I had last seen her, but it truly felt like no time had passed at all!!!






The biggest excitement in my life right now is that we are prepping our backyard for an above ground pool!  It is a ton of hard work and I am more than thankful for my wonderful husband and his best friend who have done the majority of the work!  Now just to get the ground all nice and level, top it with a layer of sand and then construct the pool! I CANNOT WAIT!!

backyard prep!!!


What our pool will look like!

Now it's play time with my baby girl! Hope everyone's summer is off to an exciting start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!