Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Capturing Kids' Hearts! - HELP!



Believe it or not, today I actually walked out of a professional development feeling fueled and inspired to improve myself and my teaching!

Today was a fantastic day! Not only is it my second day in a row to blog (Oh, how I've missed thee!), but today I got to attend the first part of the professional development Capturing Kids' Hearts! I have never been before so I was super excited to attend!

I got a call from my principal yesterday saying that a spot opened up and that she signed me up- which is AWESOME- but it was such late notice that I can't find a babysitter for the second and third days of it!  Darnit!  #mommyproblems

So I need some help!!!  What I want is to be able to pick your brains and get some info from you!  I got some really good starter info about CKH, but I want to know more!  Can you help me out??

Haha I love this meme!
All day all I've been thinking about is what I can do to be a better teacher next year!
Have you been to CKH?  What did you learn?  What were your favorite parts?  What specifically do you implement in classroom?  Did it make building relationships with students easier/more meaningful?  Any insight would be helpful!

Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie- Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment. I am excited to hear more about Capturing Kids Hearts. The middle school our school feeds in uses it, and we were looking at replacing our PBIS program (we have used it for 8 years and need something new). I hope you get lots of great ideas and are able to implement it in your classroom/school. Happy Blogging...I'll check in every once in a while.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!