Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Peek at my Week!!!

Tonight I'm linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her "A Peek at my Week" linky!



First, a quick rant about last week...
Well my first week back to school was quite a doozy!  My body didn't agree with my alarm clock going off each morning and each evening I just couldn't fall asleep no matter how tired I was!  I had so much on my mind.  So much I am wanting to get done this semester.  This is the time of year when testing stress starts to unravel me.  Thinking about how much I have left to teach is almost overwhelming!  I've just got to take it one day at a time and do the best I can!

Now for the upcoming week!  I am starting our themed unit called "Road to The Revolution", which I love!  Teaching history is one of my favorite things to teach, especially the American Revolution.  In math we are beginning fractions.  I've made a couple of resources I plan on using this week to support my instruction.

First, I created a set of task/Scoot cards to help students practice Finding the Greatest Common Factor of two numbers! They are yellow Chevron with a super cute tulip and butterfly on each card! I love them!
Check them out HERE!!!!!



Next, I created an Ordering Fractions Sorting Cards game to help students order fractions!  I can't wait to use these in my room next week!
Get this activity HERE!!!

Thanks for reading! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!