Monday, January 27, 2014

Recap of Last Week- Recipe and Pics!

First I want to say a HUGE thank you to my husband for making me a new layout and header!  
Isn't it beautiful?!?!

And I finally figured out how to edit my blogger code to be able to make some customizations on my sidebar, but now I have a QUESTION::: How do I make the original sidebar background go away?  It is behind my new one and looks really weird!!!  

_______________________________________________________________________

Sitting here, finally settling down from last week, (and from the excitement from posting my new background!) I thought I'd post some pics to recap the super busy week and weekend I had!

So I made a California Club one evening last week and I haven't stopped thinking about it since!  Here is a picture of the beauty!

Nom Nom Nom!
For this delish sandwich I used sourdough bread with mayonnaise, tomato, ham, turkey, lots of bacon, and of course avocado!  It was by far my favorite meal of last week!


I also wanted to post a picture of my best friend and I at her birthday celebration this past weekend at Dave and Busters!
My beautiful bestie and I!
I totally won 500 tickets on the spin game!  Woo Hoo!

Last weekend we also went to Chuck E Cheese!  Although it is grimy and dirty we wanted to experience it!  It was my daughter's first time to go and it very well may be her last!  Haha!  At least we got a cute picture out of it!  Her face is kind of squished!!!
#mommydaddybabylove

Lastly, I want to post a picture of my baby girl at bath time one evening last week!  I just can't get enough of her! She loves to jump up and down in the bath and pour water out of her rinse cup all over herself!  LOVE HER!
Precious!
Well, I just felt like doing a recap of last week in pictures!  Hope you enjoy!
Follow me on BlogLovin'!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! I love using sourdough to make burgers!! Your one looked yummy! I'm not sure how exactly to do it, but I think you need to make something transparent in the settings... The new look it great!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new look! (I don't know how to fix your problem though...)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!