Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mexican Tortelloni Alfredo! Nom Nom!

I have had a great (much needed) weekend!  Friday night was relaxing, last night I went to a wedding reception and today was shopping, house cleaning, school prepping, COOKING day!

I made an old {INCREDIBLY easy} favorite of mine this evening, Mexican Tortelloni Alfredo!  I love it, my husband loves it and even my baby girl loved it! :-)

Ingredients:
1 package three cheese tortelloni
1 1/2 cups alfredo sauce
half can of Rotel
2 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked

Directions:
Cook tortelloni according to package instructions
Drain and add chicken, alfredo and rotel!

THAT'S IT! :-)

Serve with cheese bread.  Simple and delicious. That's how I like to do dinner!

The alfredo makes the dish rich and the Rotel gives it a touch of spice.  Absolutely love it!  Since it is a tad bit spicy I took out some of the tortelloni mixture before I added the Rotel and just substituted peas and carrots for my daughter's dinner.  Nom Nom!






Oh, and I redid some super cute things for my classroom this weekend that I will post tomorrow for the MMI Linky Party! Can't wait!

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!