Thursday, August 1, 2013

My 1st Currently!

This evening I have spent so much time on the computer looking at all of your blogs! I have followed a ton of people and gotten a lot of great ideas.  I absolutely love this!  I stole this from this super awesome blogger at http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com because I saw a lot of other women doing it and I figured I would as well!  Thanks for the fun freebie!


I am really hoping to learn more about blogging and keep mine updated as much as possible with fun school stuff as soon as the year begins!  Only 18 days until the countdown to next summer begins! Oh, and 18 days until my 26th BIRTHDAY as well! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday and Happy Beginning of School!! :)
    .
    I'm with you on common core-6th grade!! I will be teaching ALL subjects this year. YIKES!

    I've never taught math or science and am completely changing the way I teach reading/language arts!!

    Can we say anxiety medicine???

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am super worried about CCSS! I've even had weird anxiety-filled dreams about it lately!

      Good luck teaching all subjects! It is a pain! I wish that we could departmentalize but I don't see it happening anytime soon!

      Thanks for the comment!
      I will definitely follow your blog! Please do the same for me! :-)

      Delete
  2. Just added your blog to my feedly reader!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!