Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2 for Tuesday! Place Value and Word Wall Letters!

I just began following Chalk One Up for the Teacher and I'm super hyped for her 2 for Tuesday Linky!  I have two products from my store for 50% off today!  (Which makes them incredibly cheap!)




The first product is my Decimal Place Value SCOOT/Task Cards!  My students absolutely loved using these last year. I used them on and off through out the entire year as a spiral review in centers.  I feel like it really helped them!  Get it super cheap HERE!



 The second product is my Colorful Chevron Chalkboard Word Wall Letters!  Although I am not required to have a word wall in my room, I think it's an important asset to any classroom.  If you're feeling like adding a splash of color to your classroom pick these up HERE!




Get these items while they're hot! And have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!