Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Made It! FREEBIE!

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolicks for her Monday Made It Linky Party!




We had an incredible 4th of July weekend!  We went to an indoor 'water zoo' about 1.5 hours from our house and my daughter had a blast!  I technically didn't "MAKE" anything for this first one except for memories!  We made a lot of great memories this weekend! Here are a few pics!

Sparkler fun!

l.o.v.e with a photobomb

She had so much fun!

So precious!

The hubby and I!

Probably my favorite picture from this weekend...I tried to get a cute pic of my daughter smiling and happened to catch my friend's son dunking his little sister! BAHAHHA!!!!

My little model in her precious outfit!


Just in time for MMI, I finished my 2015-2016 Calendar set!  It includes calendars dated August 2015-July 2016 in horizontal orientation.  I absolutely love the design and the colors! It is free in my TpT store right now so go download it!  I keep it in my teacher binder and I also make a copy for each student for long-term planning purposes! It works wonders!





Don't you just loooooove them???!?!?!?!
Get them while they're FREE!












3 comments:

  1. Jamie - I just found you through 4th Grade Frolics Monday Made It. I love your calendars! Those are great. Thanks for letting us download them. I made calendars last year but not nearly as cute as yours. Your daughter is precious. Nothing better than making memories. Thanks so much for sharing:)
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your calendars. They will come in handy!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories are such great things to make though!

    Love your calendars also.

    mybrightbluehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!